This year all registered California voters will be sent a mail-in ballot to make the process easier for everyone! In order to receive this ballot though, you will need to be sure you are registered to vote and that the correct address is reflected in your registration. Here are some helpful places to check your registration or register to vote if you have not already.
- Check your voter status HERE. If you are registered you’ll be able to confirm your address as well.
If you are not registered there are three ways to do so:
- Online voter registration is open until Monday, October 19, 2020.
- Mail-in your voter registration by Monday, October 19, 2020:
Los Angeles County
Dean Logan, Registrar
P.O. Box 1024
Norwalk, CA 90651-1024
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Californians can register to vote in person up until and on election day, Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- Conditional (same-day) voter registration is a safety net for Californians who miss the deadline to register or need to update their voter registration information.
- Eligible citizens can go to their local election office, polling place, or vote center to register and vote conditionally.
Did you know that children ages 16–17 can pre-register to vote, so they are ready for election day upon turning 18? Click HERE to pre-register to vote in upcoming elections?
With love and faith,
The UUSM #UUtheVote Team
PS: Be sure to share this valuable info with California friends and neighbors via social media. That’s one way to #UUtheVote!